Labels

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Top 10 Personal Hardest Achievements



These are the Achievements that kicked my but and made me yell or possibly  bored me death.  

 http://www.brashgames.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Xbox-360-Achievement-Unlocked-Obsessed-With-Gamerscore-Brash-Games.png

 11You Ate All the Chips You Ate All the Chips:
10. Perfectionist Perfectionist: Reach 75% completion in the normal mode or mercenary mode.
 This Achievement is not necceay hard but takes forever about 80 hours for me personally.

9.Perfect Perfect:Eat all ghosts four times within a stage!
This Achievement avoided me for months. It was also really hard but I finally got it. 
8.War Hardened War Hardened: Finished the Single Player Campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty setting
This campaign wasn't really hard, but it does make the list for having this one level where I was stuck for 4 hours. It was terrible. 
7.I promise to kill you last I promise to kill you last
6.Serious PayneSerious Payne
5.Saviour of San Esperito Saviour of San Esperito
4.Star 69 S.T.A.R 69 :Earn 69 stars in Special Ops.
3.Free RunnerFree Runner:
2.Biggest Bang Biggest Bang
1.Hardened War Hero Hardened War Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment