Labels

Friday, November 28, 2014

Stuff I want to get before I Go to college (Fun Edition)


  I have been eying stuff to get before I go to college.Most of it cough all of it is electronics.some off it is over zealous and other stuff is more practical.Will I get probably not all of the Stuff.


            Why do I want a Wii U because of all of the exclusives.Now is the Wii U going to be my primary console no but it going be the most played when the New Zelda drops or WHEN STARFOX COMES OUT! There is also more games then just that like Mario Kart 8 what looks awesome and make really make me want a Wii U and Super Mario 3D world pictured to left looks awesome to.Then there are cool looking Japanese game what is simple called X what I have no idea what going on in the trailer but I like that. Then there is (make sure I still have chest hair)  Toad Tracker game and Yoshi Yarns what is utterly adorable I have always been sucker for Toad. 
 
What is this 4k TV blasphemy . Its the next step in the resolutions evolution (it rhymes :)I want a  4k TV because it obviously will provide better overall picture quality with the upscaler chip inside making all my game look better and plus I will get a bigger TV at that and that will be nice to. Plus it will be future proof for when 4k becomes main stream while I am in college and will be broke. It probably help my social status little bit around campus to.

Games , Games and More Games. 2015 looks awesome for you guessed it video games. There is your big Triple As such as Halo 5, Just Cause 3 and Batman Arkham Knight. there are also some cool indies games like Star Citizen , Super Hot. So in college your bored to tears eating ramen Noodles and broke as a hobo out side of McDonalds. So having game like just cause 3 what can  last  95+ hours is super important. Then me and my roommates will have something to play.

GTX 980's purpose just like the 4k TV is to be future proof. It has twice the performance as my current card the GTX 770 2gb. For the less tech person is that my games will run better and look better than they do now. meaning I will not be able to push games to 4k but most definitely push them above 1080P and beyond.















No comments:

Post a Comment