Labels

Monday, December 29, 2014

Cart Racers

     I have, what you would say a renaissance with cart racers.

   I got a Wii U for Christmas and immediately got Mario Kart 8. (ALSO THANKS MOM FOR THE WII U. I LOVE IT!) I have also been playing Sonic All-Stars on my Xbox 360.

    Its just been bringing a lot of awesome memories of my youth. When I was younger, I would duke it out with my sister on Crash Bandicoot Racing. We also had Mario Kart 64 but it had the B.S Yoshi Level where I immediately got Lost. (It didn't help that I was like 5-8 years old, attempting that specific level). I personally  was more of a Crash guy, but my house burnt down and my cart racers were lost with the ship. That was end of my cart racing career until almost a decade later. The tail end of the 2014, I have gotten back into cart racing.

    I think more than anything, I think this shows how we associate video games with memories, events in our lives. It makes me happy when I think of hours,  me and my sister played Crash Bandicoot racing and at some point we are going to have a cart racing party.


Now I need to back to the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment